5 weeks ago, I recorded this episode of Unlocking Your Inner Strength.
Is it a coincidence that yesterday I wrote about the brevity of life?
And I wrote that before looking ahead to which episode was going to be released today.
But no, I don’t think it’s a coincidence. Use it is a sign on your path that there is more waiting for you to ‘go after’ in life.
In today’s episode, I discuss the concept of ‘going all in’ in my view. You can take a listen here: http://kylenewell.com/podcast/episode-148-go-all-in/
Take a quick listen to the roughly 11-minute episode and jot down 1 thing that you can put to use.
Think differently- Kyle Newell
P.S-Whenever you’re ready here are 3 more ways we can help you transform your life, lose weight and gain bundles of energy (and possibly win $10,000!):
1- Check out this podcast I did on Resistance (any time you are trying to improve your life, you will face this!)
2- Perhaps you’d just like to increase your mental game. In that case, you can check out our Time Mastery Manual (the information in here will create ‘new’ time for you and give you the ultimate freedom in life) http://kylenewell.com/time
- Our annual, 6-week Fat Shredder contest. If you are ready to shred for the summer and want a simple, no-gimmicks approach. A program in which you just have to show up, 3 times per week and have all the accountability that you would ever need and then some, simply send and email to email@example.com with the subject: ‘shredder’.
- December 16, 2016
Achieve, Army, ...
#Election, #fitness, #opinion, ...
I had never heard of an echo chamber until this year’s election.
Basically, it’s when no outside voice or opinion can be heard or is allowed ‘in’ and the same information, correct or not, get’s ‘echoed’ back and forth.
And oh boy…how this sure does apply to the wonderful field of fitness.
Here are just some of the ‘echoes’ that your Tool Boy, big box gym, personal trainers are sure to be telling people coming into the new year.
- Just work harder, that’ll work. Use all the will power you can muster because obviously you have just been weak-willed in the past.
- Cut out carbs and count your calories. This will do the trick (and not to mention it’s pretty fun to carry around tupperware and a scale everywhere you go).
- Make sure you do 30 minutes of ‘cardio’ after your machine based weight training session . This will ensure you are in the fat-burning zone and I know you have all the time in the world to spend here in my gym, like a human guinea pig.
- Do what I do and you will look like me. My six-pack has NOTHING to do with having the right genetics and weighing 175 pounds soaking wet.
- Train arms and abs one day and back and chest on another day. You can skip legs except for throwing in a few sets of leg presses a couple of times per week.
Man how I cringe when I hear these bums talk and spew this mis-information and ‘fake news’ of fitness.
It is a choice what you choose to believe.
But remember, what you believe for a long period of time will become a part of your faith (faith doesn’t just have a religious meaning).
Be careful and mindful of echo chambers and tool boys.
Here’s a way to save someone you love from the fake news of fitness; get them a 3-Week Test Drive at Newell Strength. It’s the best $99 gift you’ll ever give:) http://www.newellstrength.com/3wtd
Be different – Kyle Newell