About two weeks ago, I had the inspiration to make my weekly fasting video lesson on a hypothetical about how to gain fat and get fat for a Hollywood movie.
The inspiration came from a movie I was rewatching that is nostalgic for me, Cop Land, in which Sylvester Stallone had to get out of shape and put on a potbelly for his role.
As you can imagine, this was hard for a man that is always in shape.
So, how would I go about helping a client do this? I’ll outline it below, without lengthy explanation. I believe that sometimes you get more out of the teaching if you connect the dots and ask questions.
Ok, 2 months to production begins, you have to gain 30 pounds of fat, here’s what I would have you do:
- Eat 5-6 small meals per day while going into an absolute caloric deficit (cut more than 500 calories from your basal metabolic rate; rough estimate of your BMR would be your bodyweight times 10).
- Drink a lot of alcohol assuming you had no issues with addiction
- Cut your sleep to 6 hours or less per night
- Have your foods consist of mainly refined carbs and animal protein
- Keep water and salt low, no more than a quarter gallon per day
There you have it, if you have questions, simply reply and I’ll be happy to make a whole email around it or make a video around it.
Be Unconventional – Kyle Newell
P.S-My new book is finally out on Amazon. It’s all things fasting, from my point of view. If you want a world class tutorial and ‘how to’ with my system of fasting, then you pick up a copy of the book. And if you like it, please leave a review. https://www.amazon.com/Panda-Diet-Unconventional-Approach-Lasting/dp/0578687372/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=kyle+newell&qid=1592831921&s=books&sr=1-2
P.P.S-Now that we are taking new clients once again, we are opening the doors for July to 12 new trial members. This is just what the doctor ordered for you if you’ve been locked in, with little outdoor time, not enough physical activity and not enough fun. You can apply for a spot at this link and Coach Dana will be reaching out to you. https://hillsborough.newellstrength.com/jumpstart